WE MAINTAIN OVER 80+ ACRES AND
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 2 PROJECTS
OWNERSHIP IS YOURS – WORKMANSHIP IS OURS
Looking for a wise investment plan with good returns for your hard earned money? Consider investing in a pomegranate plantation in Karnataka near Bangalore having optimal environment and soil conditions required for a good yield.
The current size of the project is 85 acres, with expected yield of over 04 tons per acre of fresh fruit on average season. The purpose of this project is to introduce a lucrative agribusiness activity in the food processing industry through pomegranate plantation to be grown in Karnataka utilizing Israeli technologies proven to perform well under intensive management and technology for export orientation. Vibez successfully adapts the most advanced technologies to local conditions.
Vibez Estate Awards
"Vibez Estates Bags the Prestigious Indira Priyadarshini Award - 2013."
It is an honour for Bangalore-based Vibez Estates to be rewarded the Indira Priyadarshini Award by present Pondicherry Governor - Virendra Kataria, Former Union Minister and Governor - Dr. Bhishma Narayan Singh, Former Election Commissioner of India - Dr. G.V.G. KrishnaMurthy, and Former Governor Sikkim - B.P. Singh in New Delhi on 20th November, for its excellence in promoting rural entrepreneurship. Organized every year by All India National Unity Conference
"Buisness Excellence and Achievement Award"
We are delighted to inform you that you have WON the award for the SME Excellence Award in Customer Satisfaction in AGRICULTURE & FARMING EQUIPMENT sector.A BIG Congratulations from KSMBOA for this achievement!.KSMBOA is on its way to create history and to be a strong backbone to all the MSME Entrepreneurs for all their struggles and hardships. With the huge appreciation and response that we are getting today from the government and Businesses.
"Anantara, the Best Eco-Homes Project of the Year Award - 2018."
This award is jointly organized by Quikr Homes & Realty Fact and we are truly humbled and honored to receive it. In a larger sense, it is dedicated to our customers and our many partners who have collaborated with us in achieving our vision of
“An Eco Home initiative where all residents, their families and surrounding communities flourish and thrive.”
ON GOING PROJECTS
The present project in Chikabalpur. 30 mins from international airport.
Pomegranate grows well under semi-arid conditions and can be grown upto an altitude of 500 m. above m.s.l. It thrives well under hot, dry summer and cold winter provided irrigation facilities are available. The plant requires hot and dry climate during fruit development and ripening. Pomegranate tree is deciduous in areas of low winter temperature and an evergreen or partially deciduous in tropical and sub-tropical conditions. It can tolerate frost to a considerable extent in dormant stage, but is injured at temperature below – 110 Hence, we have started this project at Chikkaballapur.
Special Condition: Loan facility not available | Prices are not negotiable
Answer is Here
1. Can I own an agriculture land if yes, how? Yes a non-agriculturist can own a Agriculture land by taking the DC permission under Sec.80 of Land Reforms Act.
2. Can I buy the land now and set the cultivation after 1 year? No, the land comes with pomegranate plantation which is done before the registration of the land.
3. What are the different types of pomegranates available in the market and how is your pomegranate plantation better than others? There are many types of pomegranate plantation , but tropical type of pomegranate plantation are suitable for South India, while choosing the green weather condition in South India.
4.Can I sell my plantation in future?
Yes , After minimum locking period of 2 years, anyone can exit the project.
5. What is the ROI? Is there any assured returns? Normally we work on revenue sharing model? We deliver 75% of the net revenue generated to our customers and keep 25% as our share. If the customer is interested in assured revenue, we assure 1lac for each acre which will be starting from the second year from the date of Contract. The revenue generated will be Tax Free income.
6. Who will cultivate or produce? Vibez Estates with its associate management company who is a leader in the industry of plantation management and exports will be managing the farm and production activity.
7. What would be the appreciation of the plantation land for the next 3 years? a.The investment will be linked to fair value of the land as per government and market. b.The same tool will be used to arrive at the value of the land in case of exist.
8. What is the total extent of the land in your current project and the total project value? Total extent of land is around 55 acres. Total project value is around 10 Crs. valuation.
9.How far is it from main road? The land is right on the station Highway.
10.How about the road access? The land is situated right on the main road and has road access to every plot.
11. Why should we sell only after 2 years? Pomegranate plantation starts yielding after 18 months hence the appreciation of land will be minimum of 20%-30%. According to our maintenance agreement you can sell the land only after 2 years.
12. How many years the plantation would be? Over 15 years.
13. Can I have the legal documents of the land for verification? We will be happy to give you the legal documents for verification subject to the booking of the land.
14. What is the minimum area of land that one should buy? The minimum area to be bought is 2 acres.
15. What is the booking amount to block the plot in the location map sent by you? You can book the plot by paying 6 lacs.
16. Will there be any Club House or any other amenities in the Estate? Yes, Vibez will have a Small Club house, Children play area and a Farm house where you can spend your vacation with your Family.
17. Have you completed any projects? We have currently completed 2 projects in Pawgada, Tumkur District.
THE BRAINS BEHIND THE SCENE
Plantation management and raising fruit crops, in particular includes many facets and involves a combination of technology usage and industry know-how. That is why our team of agricultural and management experts at Vibez Club have adopted a holistic farm management approach which blends the knowledge of the past with the technologies of today in order to ensure a good yield. We, therefore, place considerable effort into getting the right people on board to run the farm operation.
Our pomegranate plantations in Karnataka are managed by teams comprising highly-qualified farm managers and trained field assistants. Our different team members are responsible for all the aspects of farm management ensuring that the process is economical, and at the same time, maximizing the yield potential.
At Vibez Club, our team of agricultural and management experts have long term experience in plantation management and processing of food crops, particularly pomegranate plantation. An important part of our operations is learning about new plantation techniques and skills that facilitates higher yields. Given our competencies in agriculture, our managerial capabilities, our land and people resources; our team of professional plantation managers can thus help you to invest wisely for lucrative results. Our focus is to realize the true intrinsic value of land, adapt advanced technologies to local conditions so that the implanted Israeli pomegranate varieties perform well under our intensive management.
At Vibez, our team of experts help potential clients to identify the right land for plantation to get the mostproductive yields out of the farm. In addition to this, we also help to alleviate any pain points that our customers face while managing these farms such as security problems, any issues created by neighbours or low yield due to the farm being handed over to the wrong hands for maintenance.
The management of the plantation is taken care by a company which is pioneer in managing pomegranate plantation. The Management Company has highly-qualified farm managers and trained field assistants prepare the land and plant the material by making use of advanced Israeli technology. Under a actual maintenance expenses paid every year, we take care of the entire property to ensure a good yield while, at the same time, maintaining the security of the place. What more, we also provide periodic updates on the maintenance details so that you, our client, is well aware of the expenses incurred and the progress made. Additionally, after a minimum lock in period of 2 years, we also provide assistance if you plan to sell the property in future.